Teaching and pedagogical activities
Since my time as a doctoral student, I have been participating actively in education in various ways, involving myself in course development work as well as teaching and supervising on graduate and graduate levels. Below is a short list of my pedagocial merits and recent activities. For a detailed description of my activities I refer to my teaching portfolio (contact me for a more detailed pedagogical statement and portfolio).
Current/recent course teaching
Currently most of my teaching and supervision is for students on bachelor and master level at Aalborg University in Copenhagen (AAU):
- Coordination of course activities on BSc. Medialogy 3rd semester.
- Human Senses and Perception (BSc. Medialogy, 5 ECTS, course responsible).
- Design and Analysis of Experiments (BSc. Medialogy, 5 ECTS, shared).
- Audio Processing (BSc. Medialogy, 5 ECTS, course responsible 2016-2018).
- Music Perception and Cognition (MSc. Sound and Music Computing, 5 ECTS, course responsible)
- Embodied Interaction (elective course on MSc. Sound and Music Computing and MSc. Medialogy, 5 ECTS, shared)
In addition to this, I did recurrent lectures during my period as visiting Associate Professor at University of Oslo, and I was also teaching during my time at Institute for Music Physiology and Musicians' Medicine in Hanover as well as a doctoral student at KTH Speech, Music, and Hearing.
Curricula design and developmental work
Together with colleagues in the Sound and Music computing group, I initiated, designed and proposed the new master education for Sound and Music Computing. I have also been actively participating in revisions of the study plan for Medialogy.
Pedagogical training merits
- University Teacher education for assistant professors, AAU (7 ECTS) Oct 2009- Feb 2011.
- Introduction to Problem Based Learning - The AAU way, Spring 2009.
- University Pedagogy, KTH Learning lab, (approx 3 ECTS) Spring 2002.